Friday, December 10, 2010

Hole in my life

I miss my mom !

I miss my little brother Ibraheem.

I miss my dad.

They are all in India for ~ say an unfinished business. Who cares wat business that is, the point is they are away.

And i feel soooo freakin lonely and abandoned. Its the worst feeling ever. Like there is a unfulfilled need, that can never be satisfied. A humongous hole that can never be filled. 

Nothing in the world can fill that hole. Not even a 500 dollar SK II, or Mui Mui handbag, Designer shoes, or even Maybelline lipstick. What problem could it be that a lipstick cant make it go away ?!

Its the first time i went shopping, i felt happy and it only lasted for a second. I just couldn't be happy anymore. Its like a curse or something.

I want to be me again. I miss myself soo much. How i used to be. How i don't give a damn about a thing in the world. 

Gawd, i'd give anything to be that girl again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment