Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SK II

Just Back from my shopping spree in Sogo.

Purchased SKII !

A whole set which comes ----->

   1.  Facial treatment cleansing gel - to remove the make up. Must use it on dry face with dry hands. gently message it on ur face. add a little water as u go on. after u feel the make up is off rinse ur face.

    2. Facial treament cleanser. use it as any other cleanser.

    3. Facial treatmen clear lotion. I think its smt like toner which contains AHA ~ whatever that is. haha. Use it with a cotton. If sensitive skin immerse the slightly on water than add a little drop of the toner.

  4.  Facial treatment essence. This is the miracle water. just dab it on ur face using a cotton pad.

   5. Skin Signature. Its the mosturiser. Its pretty cool that i actually got it as a gift(included in the  set) where if u buy it alone it cost about nearly Rm 300..

  6. Sign Eye Cream. I got it as a sample test. Havent try it out.

7.  facial Treatment mask. The fastest selling masks... I only got 1... so sad. but i want to try it first.

The services are pretty goood there in Sogo. The sales\ representatives are friendly although they don't exactly explain in details what is the function of certain products and how they work. I was hoping they would analyze my skin and recommend only certain products for my skin.

Well, all in all I am pretty satisfied although it burned my pocket costing me about RM 580.

No comments:

Post a Comment