Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why Electrical Engineering






          Electrical Engineering are related to generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy. I am also fascinated about the operation of electric power station, power plant, electrical control of industrial machinery and so on. Hence, I find Electrical Engineering is a stimulating, stupendous and challenging subject yet rewarding as well.

            Other than that, Electrical Engineering is a fast advancing field which has a major effect in shaping the future modern society. I for once, would like to be apart of it and hopefully will be able accomplish a significant advancement in technology by making a bewildering discovery one day.

            Furthermore, I also find that Electrical Engineering has a bright future in the industry today. Moreover studying electrical engineering will give me the opportunity of working in diverse industries and conduct research on broad range of areas.

-----> I am writing an appeal letter to the dean to change my major from electronic engineering to electrical. So these are the points. Im a little lazy to think of more points to write with fancy language as this is sufficient coz its just for the dean. at least i hope it suffice.....huhu.




(pictures taken from http://maqtanim.wordpress.com/)



No comments:

Post a Comment