Sunday, October 31, 2010

Never Fall In LOVE

Its easy for him to have a fight and sleep like a baby. Leaving me like a stupid insomniac night owl who is left with a panda eye in the morning.




Im so pissed.

Its so ironic how he gets away with everything. How whatever he does he justifies it and blames it on his friend or families.

And how everything I do is soo wrong.

He made my parents hate me and not trust me. And when im here he makes my life a living hell.

I dont really think anything could hurt me more than this now. I regret the day I let him inside my heart. How foolish of me to think he was different and brainless i was to actually believe that he would not disappoint me. Because that is exactly what he did.




He might as well just leave me.

Maybe I could Find a new love or even better --- say plural...new loversssZZZ !! In that way maybe things could get better.



Even if this millions and millions pieces of broken heart is not healed at least it could get numb and the pain will eventually disappear and you may just fade away. Although you will always remain, the whole inside my heart can never be filled...


No comments:

Post a Comment